38" BLUE Student Acoustic Guitar Starter Package, Guitar, Gig Bag, Strap, & DirectlyCheap(TM) Translucent Blue Medium Guitar Pick

Wednesday, May 1, 2013 comments

I bought this guitar for my daughter. It looks and sounds great. We searched 'how to attach the strap' on the internet and in the instructional video the person was using the exact same guitar (style, color and design!). The color is vibrant, the strap is sturdy, the case is perfect for easy carrying. You won't be disappointed in your purchase. Her lessons haven't started yet but she hasn't put it down. I am not a guitar expert or player myself so I can't say if it's more for beginners, advanced level or both but the price was perfect for my daughter as a beginner. I would purchase this guitar again and highly recommend it.

GET THIS HERE!!

comments

Post a Comment